The Digestive System Incursion

😎 The Body Digestive System Incursion πŸ˜ƒ

😎 Hello so today I am going to be talking to you about The Absolutely awesome Digestive System Incursion! Let’s get started! And also by the way the the person who talked to us was Sally. πŸ˜ƒ

😎 Have you ever wondered why the Digestive System looks really really really really disgusting?

The first thing we did was we lined up in 2 lines to get our lollies. Do you know what we did with the lollies? Well when everyone got a lollie we sat down on the floor and we put them on our tongue and could feel the saliva watering on our tongue! Do you know what color I got? Well I got Yellow. πŸ˜ƒ

😎 The next thing we did was we played a game about Peristalsis. Do you know how to play? We all went in 5 groups and standed up and with a stocking and a ping pong ball we put the ping pong ball into the stocking and every time we pushed the ping pong ball down we said β€œPeristalsis” and do you know who won???? Our team won!! It was so exciting! Do you even know what we got for a prize? Well we got another lollie! This time I got a green one. πŸ˜ƒ

😎 After that we sat on the floor and talked about the stomach and the small intestines. πŸ˜ƒ

😎 After that we talked about the large intestines on the floor. (my favourite activity\part!) πŸ˜ƒ

😎 The next thing we did was we put bread into a bag and we had partners by the way and we put a little bit of water into the bag. And do you know what happened next? We squished all of the water and the bread. It was so disgusting! My partner was Meeka. πŸ˜ƒ

😎 After that we also put some oats and cocoa into the bag and put a little bit more water in it. Then we squeezed it again! Then I said to myself β€œNow that really looks like real poo!” πŸ˜ƒ

😎 Then Sally showed and talked to us about the pig’s stomach and the pig’s intestines and the ox’s tongue! After that Sally also talked a little more about the pig’s intestines and stomach and the ox’s tongue. πŸ˜ƒ

😎 Then we got to feel all of those Organs! (but with a glove on your right hand) I got to touch everything but most people only got to touch 1 or 2 things? πŸ˜ƒ

😎 The end by Allegra! πŸ˜ƒ

2 thoughts on “The Digestive System Incursion